Day Trading Book: Mastering The Trade
Day Trading Book Mastering The Trade by John Carter
This day trading book will turn your fascination with day trading into a full-time career
Mastering the Trade is a day trading book that presents you with a step-by-step guide to becoming a successful full time day trader.
Day trader John F. Carter combines an insightful market overview with trading chart setups, day trading methodologies, money management principles, essential psychological guidelines, advice on powerful trading hardware and software, and more. This day trading book does not dwell on over-used ideas, instead examines in detail the underlying reasons that cause prices to move. Its proven program can be used to consistently get in early on market moves, either jumping right back out when you realize you've made a mistake or hanging on for a long and profitable ride.
This day trading book covers:
- The five psychological truths to transform yourself into a savvy professional day trader
- Proven day trading set-ups, with optimal markets and a set of non-negotiable day trading rules for increasing the effectiveness of each
- Exact entry, exit, and stop loss levels for the intraday trading of stock trading, option trading, ETFs, emini futures, 30 year bonds, Forex currency markets, and more
- Seven key internals, from TICKS to 5-minute volume, that are critical for gauging pending market direction from the opening bell
- A pre-market checklist to analyze recent market behavior and calculate what you plan to do, how you plan to do it, and why
- Non-negotiable risk control techniques that protect day trading capital, the most important component of a professional day trading career
- Tools and techniques for stripping away the cookies, spam, and other hard drive cloggers that rob you of valuable computer speed
Best selling day trading book, Mastering the Trade, gives you unlimited access to everything you need to know. The day trading book covers which trading systems work best in specific trading markets, techniques for controlling losses, internal strategies for overcoming the danger of emotions. This day trading book teaches you how to become a professional day trader.